Category: Downgrade iOS 8.1.1
You can downgrade ios 8.2 to ios 8.1.3 or ios 8.1.2 firmwares using iFaith
Even while Apple developer team has issued iOS 8.2 on January 27th, which destroyed the TaiG and PP jailbreak, it was immobile probable to downgrade ios 8.2 back to 8.1.3 as Apple did not stop signing the iOS 8.1.3 firmware file. This was helpful for jailbreakers, if one could downgrade iOS 8.1.3, and re-jailbreak your device withing the jailbreak TaiG for Windows and Jailbreak PP for Mac. Unfortunately it resolve be no longer probable to downgrade to iOS 8.1.3 from iOS 8.2 as Apple developer team has now stopped up signing 8.1.3 file. This was confirmed with Callum Jones, who runs the ipsw.me site, that offer real-time signing status for iOS firmware files.
This does not come as a surprise as above the final only some years, Apple developer team has used this policy to stay jailbreakers at bay. It not only issues latest software modernized, that fixes the vulnerabilities used with the jailbreaks, it too stops signing the elder iOS firmware file, which stop consumers from reduction back to the elder version that be able to be jailbroken. Thus known the recent condition, jailbreakers should be very wary as installing jailbreak tweaks since a terrible tweak could simply force you to return your device, which would signify that you resolve mislay the jailbreak and every the tweaks installed on your device.
Downgrade ios 8.2 within 30 minuets
There has not been every modernize on the jailbreak for iOS 8.2, except the Chinese jailbreakers like the TaiG team have been reasonably speedy in issuing a jailbreak, thus we will stay you posted. Do not forget to link our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+, subscribe to our RSS feed or our Daily Newsletter for the newest modernize on the iOS 8.2 jailbreak. downgrade ios 8.2 steps very easy and you can do it your small time.
iOS 8.2 was issued to the community today, unhappily next to it is fixes iOS 8.2 does patch the jailbreak Taig use. Thus in order to jailbreak, you resolve want to downgrade iOS 8.2 to 8.1.3 in arrange to jailbreak by Taig. Luckily although, you be able to immobile downgrade iOS 8.2 because the time hole in among modernize has not immobilize 8.1.3 so far. Whether or else not you have modernized on accident or else conventional a device by this latest firmware, this guide resolve helps you downgrade iOS 8.2 to iOS 8.1.3 and jailbreak by Taig.
Make sure you have finished the downgrade iOS 8.2
- Make sure to back up every of your information previous to hand, this system resolve not remove every information other than it is forever superior to have several comfort. utilize iCloud drive or else a local iTunes backup to guarantee your information is not at all at risk.
- by iCloud: find the way to Settings > iCloud > Backup and tap on iCloud Backup, next Back Up currently.
- This safety hole resolve not be about for lengthy. Hurry and downgrade previous to it is also delayed.
- iOS 8.2 Download IPSW and PP or else jailbreaks Taig under.
Make certain you are downloading iOS 8.1.3 firmware file exact to your device.
- Step 1. First, you resolve want to download iOS 8.1.3 for your specific device which you be able to do here iOS 8.1.3 Download Page
- Step 2. Download also the Taig or Jailbreak PP depending on your Operating System here Download Jailbreak Page
- Step 3. attach your iOS 8.2 running device to your computer.
- Step 4. find the way to your device in iTunes.
- Step 5. Choose ‘Shift’ on your windows keyboard otherwise ‘Option’ on a Mac computer. Left click on the ‘Check for update’ key. Make total certain you perform not hit the reinstate key (unless you want to restore).
- Step 6. Point iTunes to the iOS 8.1.3 IPSW file you now downloaded. This resolve gets regarding 10-15 minutes and it resolve not remove every information from your device.
- Step 7. Enjoy iOS 8.1.3 once more! Currently jailbreak your device here: newest iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak Taig.
- Condition you right away be given an fault from iTunes even as attempting to downgrade iOS 8.2, make sure you have properly downloaded the right firmware for your exact model number.
- Resume together your computer and iOS device in arrange to fruitfully downgrade iOS 8.2.
- Swap computers, every so often this little trick resolve assurance you be able to downgrade iOS 8.2 fruitfully.
ios 8.1.3 downgrade to iOS 8.1.2 firmware quickly
As you had by accident improved your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.3 and need to downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to iOS 8.1.2, next the good reports is that you be able to downgrade ios 8.1.3 if Apple seems to be unmoving signing the iOS 8.1.2 firmware file. though, you resolve want to dash up as Apple could stop signing any instant.
points of Important
- You will be able to ios 8.1.3 downgrade back only to iOS 8.1.2.
- You will be able to downgrade ios 8.1.3 as long as Apple continues to sign iOS 8.1.2 firmware file.
- It is important to take a backup of your iOS device to iCloud or using iTunes so you can restore from the backup if something goes wrong.
- Apple doesn’t recommend downgrading so please proceed at your own risk.
Check by real-time signing grade
To get not in if Apple is unmoving signing the firmware file, check this website. Green rows by a tick means that Apple is unmoving signing the firmware file, and you be able to
downgrade ios8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2.
How to downgrade ios 8.1.3 as of iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
As Apple is unmoving signing iOS 8.1.2, please go after these easy directions to downgrade ios 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2:
- Download the appropriate iOS 8.1.2 firmware file and download iFaith last version according your device from the our iOS firmware file download page & iFaith download link for the respective devices:
- iOS fimrware file for iPhone
- iOS firmware file for iPad
- iOS fimrware file for iPod touch
- Download ifaith ios 8.1.3 last version
- Connect the device running iOS 8.1.3 to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the iOS device from the top right corner, to the left of the iTunes Store button.
- Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click on the Check for Update option, instead of restoring. We were able to successfully downgrade ios8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 using this step, but if you want to go by the book then you should use the Restore method, but it will be more time consuming. Important note: If you use the Restore method, then it will wipe the data from your device so please don’t forget to take a backup.
- Select the ipsw file you had downloaded earlier.
- iTunes will inform that it will update your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 and will verify the update with Apple.
- Click Update.
- iTunes should now downgrade ios 8.1.3 your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2.
- After downgrading, the iOS device will restart. You should then see “Slide to upgrade”. Enter the passcode, and then wait for the downgrade ios 8.1.3 process to complete. You may be prompted to activate your device.
That is it. You should currently be effectively downgrade ios8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. Please memo that Apple be able to end signing iOS 8.1.2 firmware files some instant thus downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to iOS 8.1.2 as soon as probable. You won’t can downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to 8.1.2 once Apple stops signing the firmware file.
Please do not not remember to allow us recognize how it goes in the explanation and fall us a line as you hit some matter. How to downgrade ios 8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1
Downgrade iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1
If you had by chance upgraded your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.2 and need to downgrade return to iOS 8.1.1, after that the excellent news is so as to you be able to downgrade since Apple seems to be immobile signing the iOS 8.1.1 firmware folder. nevertheless, you will want to hurry up because Apple could end signing some moment.
Downgrade iOS 8.1.2 Important points
- You will be capable to downgrade return just to iOS 8.1.1.
- You will be capable to downgrade given that Apple maintain to sign iOS 8.1.1 firmware folder.
- It is significant to obtain a backup of your idevice to iCloud or via iTunes so you be able to restore as of the backup if amazing goes incorrect.
- Apple does not suggest downgrading thus please progress at your own danger.
- Check actual time signing position
To discover out if Apple is immobile signing the firmware folder, check this site. Green rows by a tick means so as to Apple is immobile signing the firmware folder, and you be able to downgrade from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1.
How to downgrade from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1
If Apple is immobile signing iOS 8.1.1, please go after these easy directions to downgrade to iOS 8.1.1
Download the suitable iOS 8.1.1 firmware folder for your iOS device as of the our iOS firmware folder download page for the particular iOS devices:
- iOS fimrware folder for iPhone
- iOS firmware folder for iPad
- iOS fimrware folder for iPod touch
- Connect the iOS device running iOS 8.1.2 to your PC.
- Launch iTunes and choose the idevice from the top correct corner, to the left of the iTunes Store key.
iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak with taig jailbreak
Download taig for jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 iphone, ipad and ipods. use following direct download link for download taig.
Compatible device for Taig jailbreak
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad air, iPad air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPod touch 5th
grasp the Alt/Option type on the Mac OS or Shift button in Windows OS on your keyboard with click on the ensure for Update selection, in its place of restoring. We were capable to productively downgrade iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1 via this step, other than if you need to go via the book after that you must utilize the Restore technique other than it will be further time overwhelming.
If you had by chance upgraded your ievice such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.1 and need to downgrade to iOS 8.1, after that the good news is so as to you be able to downgrade as Apple company seems to be still signing the iOS 8.1 firmware folder. Nonetheless, you will want to hurry up since Apple Company could stop signing several instant.
Important points for downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1
- You will be capable to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
- You will be capable to downgrade only if Apple Company continues to sign iOS 8.1 firmware folder.
- It is significant to obtain a backup of your idevice to iCloud or with iTunes so you be able to restore from the backup if the process something goes incorrect.
- Check actual time signing status
- To find out if Apple Company is still signing the firmware folder, make sure this link. Green rows with a tick means so as to Apple company is still signing the firmware folder, and you be able to downgrade from iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
If Apple company is immobile signing iOS 8.1, please go after these easy directions to downgrade to iOS 8.1
- Download the appropriate iOS 8.1 firmware file for your device from the below links.
- Connect the device running iOS 8.1.1 to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the iOS device from the top right corner, to the left of the iTunes Store button.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using pangu 8 jailbreak
Seize the Alt key or Option key on the Mac operating system or Shift Key in Windows operating system on the keyboard and click on the make sure for Update selection, in its place of restoring. We were capable to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 successfully via this step by step guide, other than if you need to go via the book after that you must utilize the Restore technique, other than it will be further time consuming