How to Downgrade from iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 Step by Step
If you had by chance upgraded your ievice such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.1 and need to downgrade to iOS 8.1, after that the good news is so as to you be able to downgrade as Apple company seems to be still signing the iOS 8.1 firmware folder. Nonetheless, you will want to hurry up since Apple Company could stop signing several instant.
Important points for downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1
- You will be capable to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
- You will be capable to downgrade only if Apple Company continues to sign iOS 8.1 firmware folder.
- It is significant to obtain a backup of your idevice to iCloud or with iTunes so you be able to restore from the backup if the process something goes incorrect.
- Check actual time signing status
- To find out if Apple Company is still signing the firmware folder, make sure this link. Green rows with a tick means so as to Apple company is still signing the firmware folder, and you be able to downgrade from iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
If Apple company is immobile signing iOS 8.1, please go after these easy directions to downgrade to iOS 8.1
- Download the appropriate iOS 8.1 firmware file for your device from the below links.
- Connect the device running iOS 8.1.1 to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the iOS device from the top right corner, to the left of the iTunes Store button.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using pangu 8 jailbreak
Seize the Alt key or Option key on the Mac operating system or Shift Key in Windows operating system on the keyboard and click on the make sure for Update selection, in its place of restoring. We were capable to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 successfully via this step by step guide, other than if you need to go via the book after that you must utilize the Restore technique, other than it will be further time consuming