Downgrade iOS 8 beta to iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1
Downgrade iOS 8 beta is now available who want again install iOS 7 version to your i device. If you think iOS 8 beta version not suitable to you,Then you can change to iOS 7 again via downgrade. Before downgrade you have to remember some special point. Downgrade process very easy. You can follow step by step guide for downgrade your idevice. And also you consider follow points before downgrade.
New iOS version is released by Apple company once a year. iOS 8 is result of that. If your idevice running with iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1,Then you can download iOS 8 beta version to your computer.
Considerable point before iOS 8 downgrade
- please keep in the mind.Before downgrade iOS 8 keep full back up your idevice iOS 8 beta 1.When you download iOS 8,sometime your iOS 7 from all things will be lossed.Therefore now you will haven’t iOS 7 backup. Because you have to use iOS 8 back up for downgrade process.
- latest version of iTunes is installed to your idevice.
Requirements for iOS 8 downgrade
- iTune 11.2.2 version.
- computer running with windows or Mac.
Step by step guide for Downgrade iOS 8 to iOS 7
- step 1: Identify that iTune is 11.2.2
- step 2: Your iphone , ipad or ipod turn off( idevice should be running with iOS 8).
- step 3: Hold down the home button (then you can see message in the screen.Message is “connect to iTune).
- step 4: Connect your idevice to computer.
- step 5: After connecting iTune, idevice will be detected by iTunes in recovery mode.
- step 6: Now you can see “OK” button. Click on the button.
- step 7: Then you can see restore iphone or restore ipad.Click on suitable button.it depend on your device.
- step 8: It will ask question. Then press “restore and update”.
- step 9: Click on iOS 7.1.1.
- step 10: Then your idevice reboot with iOS 7.1.1.