Download TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak
iOS 8.1.1 is at the moment officially jailbroken, as well as it is one of the easiest jailbreaks so as to I have qualified in my extended history of jailbreak. Since we initial noted, the jailbreak TaiG group, not the Pangu group, is responsible for the iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak, which was released for Windows operating system users this morning. I have myself tested out the TaiG jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak tool, and be able to report so as to it works. In detail, it installs Cydia download directly out of the box, and it is super simple to follow all along, still although the tool has not been converted to English language. Have a look at our complete video guide inside for the how-to. use following direct download link for download taig.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 via the TaiG jailbreak tool on Windows operating system
- Step 1: Download TaiG jailbreak tool from the TaiG site and extract its inside to the desktop
- Step 2: make sure so as to iTunes is installed and connect your iOS device into computer and ensure so as to iTunes identifies it
- Step 3: Restore your iPhone (this tool be able to as well jailbreak iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1)
- Step 4: Ensure so as to Find My iPhone is turned off using Settings → iCloud
- Step 5: Ensure so as to your passcode is disabled using Settings → Touch ID & Passcode
- Step 6: Enable AirPlane mode using Control Center
- Step 7: Right click on the TaiG JBreak_1006.exe tool and choose Run as Administrator.
- Step 8: Ensure the TaiG jailbreak tool identifies your iOS device, uncheck the second box other than stay Cydia checked, and after that click on the green jailbreak key
- Step 9: permit the iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak development awaiting the tool states that the iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak is finish .
- Step 10: just the once your iPhone restart, you must see the Cydia icon on your Home screen