How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.1.2 with TaiG download
TaiG group updated their jailbreak to hold up iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak, which was released via Apple to attach a few bugs as well as address a trouble where ringtone purchased throughout iTunes Store might have been eliminated form your iOS device. Here’s how to jailbreak your iOS device running on iOS 8.1.2 via TaiG jailbreak. a few significant points earlier than you carry on
TaiG jailbreak supports following iOS 8.1.1 as well as iOS 8.1.2 iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
TaiG jailbreak is presently accessible just for Windows operating system. For at the present, Mac operating system users will have to run Windows operating system in a virtual device to utilize the TaiG jailbreak. The taig jailbreak has been reported to be working in mainly suitcases, other than on the off possibility amazing goes mistaken, it is a excellent idea to have an escape plan. put out of action some Anti-virus programs or firewalls that could stop TaiG from concerning to the internet.
Follow these directions to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 via TaiG jailbreak.
- Step 1: Download the most recent version of TaiG jailbreak as of this link on your PC, as well as unzip the zip file.
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device to your PC via the USB cable.
- Step 3: Disable Passcode as of Settings -> Touch ID and Passcode.
- Step 4: as well turn off Find my iPhone from Settings – > iCloud -> Find my iPhone.
- Step 5: open the application since an Administrator. Right click on the TaiG jailbreak exe as well as choose the “Run as Administrator” selection.
- Step 6: TaiG jailbreak will obtain a few time to identify your iOS device. just the once you verify that it is showing the accurate firmware version, deselect the TaiG jailbreak App Store immediately below Cydia 1.1.16.
- Step 7: Click on the green jailbreak key to carry on. You will see the round progress bar.
- Step 8: later than the taig jailbreak is finish, your iOS device will restart automatically, as well as you must see the Cydia icon on the Home display.