jailbreak iOS 8.3 by Pangu 8 and taig for Windows and Mac
Right through the last merely several weeks, plenty of Mac customers unsurprising for a Mac version of the tool of Pangu to iOS 8.3 to jailbreak iOS 8.3. pending yesterday, just the Windows version was total nearby using the team of Pangu. while, as create certain, the Pangu team has released tool of Pangu for Mac Operating System X. The latest matter for Pangu 8 for Mac is at present attuned via iOS 8.4, 8.3, 8.2 and jailbreak iOS 8.4. but it cannot be sure to the iOS 8.3 jailbreak, as some complete that it has been patched.Some Mac customers have previous to now their iOS 8.3 jailbreak devices with Widows practical mechanism. Though, Mac consumer’s people who have not jailbroken their iOS 8.3 plans, resolve have several payback such as, no need of physical installing of Cydia, no need of update via many bug fixes, etc. so at the here jailbreaking via Pangu 8.3 for Mac version is comparatively easy way.
Basics for version of Mac
- Obtain a backup of your iOS device. use iTunes otherwise also iCloud (go to “Settings” —– >>> choose “iCloud” ——>>> select “Storage” ——- >>> decide “Backup” and rotate on “iCloud Backup”).
- Immobilize to “get My iPhone” and “Passcode lock” previous to start the jailbreak way. You be able to let it afterward once the jailbreak is over.
- Download the latest iTunes 12.0.1 and install.
Supported firmwares of versions for Mac version
- Cydia Download for iOS 8.4 jailbreak
- Cydia Download for iOS 8.3 jailbreak
- Cydia Download for iOS 8.2 jailbreak
- Cydia Download for iOS 8.2.1 jailbreak
iOS 8.3 devices Supported Pangu 8 for Mac version
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5th gen
Steps through steps for iOS 8.3 to iOS 8.4 Untethered Jailbreak by Pangu 8 for Mac
- Backup your iOS 8.3 device by iTunes.
- Download the Pangu tool for Mac, unlock the folder where you downloaded the Pangu tool and run the tool
- At what time Pangu tool is running, connect your iOS device to your Mac individual Computer via USB.
- Click on “Start Jailbreak” and “Already did” and let the jailbreaking path to leave on, by no fret to it. Your iOS 8.3 device decide be rebooted several times, still since jailbreaking is in growth.
Finally you decide gets a message saying that “Jailbreak succeeded”. Thus at the here Cydia is available on Home screen.