Tag: downgrade ios 8.1.3
ios 8.1.3 downgrade to iOS 8.1.2 firmware quickly
As you had by accident improved your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.3 and need to downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to iOS 8.1.2, next the good reports is that you be able to downgrade ios 8.1.3 if Apple seems to be unmoving signing the iOS 8.1.2 firmware file. though, you resolve want to dash up as Apple could stop signing any instant.
points of Important
- You will be able to ios 8.1.3 downgrade back only to iOS 8.1.2.
- You will be able to downgrade ios 8.1.3 as long as Apple continues to sign iOS 8.1.2 firmware file.
- It is important to take a backup of your iOS device to iCloud or using iTunes so you can restore from the backup if something goes wrong.
- Apple doesn’t recommend downgrading so please proceed at your own risk.
Check by real-time signing grade
To get not in if Apple is unmoving signing the firmware file, check this website. Green rows by a tick means that Apple is unmoving signing the firmware file, and you be able to
downgrade ios8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2.
How to downgrade ios 8.1.3 as of iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
As Apple is unmoving signing iOS 8.1.2, please go after these easy directions to downgrade ios 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2:
- Download the appropriate iOS 8.1.2 firmware file and download iFaith last version according your device from the our iOS firmware file download page & iFaith download link for the respective devices:
- iOS fimrware file for iPhone
- iOS firmware file for iPad
- iOS fimrware file for iPod touch
- Download ifaith ios 8.1.3 last version
- Connect the device running iOS 8.1.3 to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the iOS device from the top right corner, to the left of the iTunes Store button.
- Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click on the Check for Update option, instead of restoring. We were able to successfully downgrade ios8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 using this step, but if you want to go by the book then you should use the Restore method, but it will be more time consuming. Important note: If you use the Restore method, then it will wipe the data from your device so please don’t forget to take a backup.
- Select the ipsw file you had downloaded earlier.
- iTunes will inform that it will update your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 and will verify the update with Apple.
- Click Update.
- iTunes should now downgrade ios 8.1.3 your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2.
- After downgrading, the iOS device will restart. You should then see “Slide to upgrade”. Enter the passcode, and then wait for the downgrade ios 8.1.3 process to complete. You may be prompted to activate your device.
That is it. You should currently be effectively downgrade ios8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. Please memo that Apple be able to end signing iOS 8.1.2 firmware files some instant thus downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to iOS 8.1.2 as soon as probable. You won’t can downgrade ios 8.1.3 back to 8.1.2 once Apple stops signing the firmware file.
Please do not not remember to allow us recognize how it goes in the explanation and fall us a line as you hit some matter. How to downgrade ios 8.1.3 from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1