Tag: iOS 8.1.1 Cydia download
Download taig jailbreak for iOS 8 to 8.1.1 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Taig jailbreak, the latest Chinese jailbreak developer group, has immediately rolled out its most recent version of iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak by Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak untethered update using download Cydia, which brings a error fix for sandbox errors to avoid unneeded info being created for the system. Those who have by now jailbroken their iOS device by download taig jailbreak v1.0.2 want not re-jailbreak by the most recent version and in its place one be able to install the taig 8.0 – 8.1.1 untether update taig 1.1.0 jailbreak to fix this error. However, initial timers keen on the iOS 8/8.1.1 jailbreak sight can go in advance and download the most recent jailbreak taig update for Windows operating system, iOS 8.1.1 taig 1.1.0 (from here) and follow the step-by-step guide posted below to install the similar on Windows operating system as well as Mac operating system.
Read before start the taig jailbreak process
- Turn off Touch ID or lock screen passcode as follows: Go to Settings -> General -> Touch ID & Passcode -> turn off easy Passcode.
- after that turn off Find My iPhone feature via navigating to: Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone.
- Restore to iOS 8.1.1 using iTunes since OTA updates have known errors by jailbreaks. Download iOS 8.1.1 from at this point earlier than you continue.
- Back up significant details and settings on your iOS device using iCloud or iTunes.
Supported devices for download taig jailbreak
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
Supported firmware to taig download
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.2 beta
How to jailbreak using iOS 8.1.1 taig jailbreak v1.1.0 on Windows
- Step 1: Download taig v1.1.0 jailbreak for Windows operating system as of the link above.
- Step 2: Connect the iOS device to PC using USB cable, and run taig download
- Step 3: Uncheck or put out of action the option below ios 8.1.1 Cydia download checkbox to avoid installing TaiG app store.
- Step 4: lastly, click on the large green key at the middle of the pop-up window to start jailbreaking.
- Step 5: stay for the taig jailbreak to finish and do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch through this procedure. just the once the iOS device is jailbroken, it must automatically restart and the iOS 8.1.1 Cydia download icon must appear on the home screen.